Would you like to learn about historic clothing, research, and living history interpretation in person? Sponsor or attend one of our Sewing Academy series near you!
One thing to note: we do not typically charge a speaker’s reservation or fee! Our travel and series production costs are most often covered by individual workshop registrations. We want to make it as easy as possible for your living history group, museum, or site to provide top-quality training opportunities in your region.
We are currently accepting series dates for 2018.
Where Will You Find Us?
- Fort Nisqually, Washington, 2-4 February 2018
- Mahaffey Stage Stop, Missouri, 16-18 February 2018
- Genteel Arts Academy 1860s Symposium, 2-4 March 2018, Gettysburg PA
- Natchez, Mississippi, 16-18 March 2018
- Citizen’s of the 1860s Forum 23-25 March 2018, Monroe MI
- We are currently accepting reserved dates for 2018! Email Liz (Click Here)