Great Auntie Maude’s
Curious Compendium of Mid-19th Century Knowledge!
… Otherwise known as That Place With Free Stuff, cordially presented by everyone’s favorite Great Auntie Maude. She’s that quiet voice in your head, reminding you to sit up straight, but she’s still able to leap moderately-sized puddles in a graceful, firmly-corseted bound.
These free Sewing Academy Compendium downloads are PDFs; click to open in your browser, or right click to save the file on your own device. You will need a free PDF reader to view each of these articles and projects.
Yes, You May
- Print and share copies free of charge
- Include in orientation packets
- Use these downloads for personal and interpretive purposes
- Link from your site
- Share these links freely on social media sites and email lists
Please Do Not
- Republish or rehost on your site, including mail groups & Facebook groups
- Use these downloads to make items for sale, or sell the article or project sheets in any way.
- Alter the licensing and copyright notices
Projects for Women From
The Dressmaker’s Guide
by Elizabeth Stewart Clark
Need to send for your copy? Click the book image to shop.
Scroll Down for Additional Women’s Topics
Just Wait ’til You See What’s In Store in 2014!
Living History Articles
Articles & Projects For Families
Subscribe to Email Updates and never miss a new Addition!
Don’t forget to check for additional great articles and projects on the main blog, too.