Digital Download Doll Patterns
Whether outfitting a child for play in history settings, or developing hands-on items for educational outreach, or collecting for personal satisfaction, dolls inspired by history have a certain charm that just can’t be found elsewhere. Our doll offerings are carefully designed to offer a range of historically-accurate options, with the same miniaturized features we’ve found on extant dolls and doll items.
Yes, You May
- Make loads of dolls & clothing for friends & family.
- Make items for school group or museum “dress-up” and docent use.
- Encourage others to buy their own downloadable pattern from us!
- Contact us for information on using our patterns for historic preservation, interpretive, or educational fundraising.
Please Do Not
- Use our patterns beyond their licensing: our patterns are licensed for home and personal non-commercial use only. Items made from our patterns are not licensed for retail or wholesale sales, in person or on-line.
- If you are a sewist, and wish to use our patterns with your client families, please contact us regarding special licensing consideration.
Digital downloads are PDF; you will save to your own drive for access anytime you wish. Connect to a printer and reprint full-sized templates any time you need!
Digital downloads are fast, and you save on shipping as well. Upon purchase, you’ll be sent a link by email; click through the link and save the file on your own drive, then get to work with your new doll projects!
Download file links will expire in 72 hours after your purchase; please make sure you’ll be able to save the file to a device within that time frame!
You will need a PDF reader installed on your device to open the pattern file. We use Foxit PDF; you can download it for free here (we have no affiliation beyond being a contented user!)
(Download purchases are processed with secure encryption through PayPal; you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete your purchase! Look for the text link below the PayPal Log-in prompt during Checkout.)
Complete with full-size templates and illustrated instructions for a sweet 13″ cloth girl and wardrobe, plus a dress-form and bonnet-form for displaying her things.
Make a full range of undergarments (chemises, drawers, petticoats for all seasons), multiple dress styles, a schoolgirl pinafore, basque, shawls, and sunbonnet/winter hood.
Ideal for historic play, educational display, and hands-on clothing exhibition.
$15 PDF Download; 28 pages
Free Doll Projects from The Sewing Academy
A Doll’s Handkerchief: Coming Soon!